News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (August 7th, 2011)

Started by Dug, August 07, 2011, 10:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I was just watching a series, can't tell if it was criminal minds, or csi :[].
But music got to me, and got me saying shit like that happens in real life, and got me thinking, How can we prevent friends from shooting friends, people shooting other people that want to help no matter how they speak of it? There might be over 2 trillion people in the world, but does that mean killing 1 of them, doesn't make a difference, because it does!
So i come to you today to ask, What is a substantial way of promoting peace, to stop all this insanity from occurring : (?
P.s Feel free to post your opinions on me, i know I've been asking awkward questions, but they are serious. [Most of them].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Give people more money from jobs and make the taxes smaller so they dont become desperate..