News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

:l

Started by Jake, August 07, 2011, 08:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

:l
I don't like the way Worldscape is heding, Ever since I heard about an All-Go-Free Minecraft server I have thought allot about Worldscape. I play this game because of the Rsps, And if this Minecraft server overtakes Worldscape then I'm Goin to be majorly pissed.

Please don't make a huge mistake Ryan, Bill and the All-Go-Free staff. You're making your site less unique by making this Minecraft thingo.

Diva La Viva

I can insure you that its nothing to worry about.

Jake

Mute, I said *IF* So i wasn't making wild assumptions, Chill.

Hardly anyone plays NOW and all the All-Go-Free staff will, Most likely, be on the Minecraft server more.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Terror on August 08, 2011, 02:37:05 AM
Mute, I said *IF* So i wasn't making wild assumptions, Chill.

Hardly anyone plays NOW and all the All-Go-Free staff will, Most likely, be on the Minecraft server more.
No one will really take away the mc server just because you're ranting about it. And, lol. Only like 3 people has been accepted. And with that i don't include the OPs of the server.

Jake

I never said that if I ranted they would not release the server now did I? I'm simply voicing my own opinion, K?

Diva La Viva

Oh, sorry. I missed that. But why'd the server get less unique with a simple mc server along the side? Sorry for my slo-mo head.

Yoho

Yeah, not everyone on WS plays MC, however, you have a point about the staff playing the AGF MC server, but they have spent a shit load of time making it good and such so they should be able to play it. :D

X

There's no possible way for this to happen hence to play our MC server you need to buy the actual game first... and 3/4ths of the players on Worldscape don't even know what Minecraft is, haven't bought the game or don't even know we have an MC server out.

Jake

Quote from: X on August 08, 2011, 03:47:57 PM
There's no possible way for this to happen hence to play our MC server you need to buy the actual game first... and 3/4ths of the players on Worldscape don't even know what Minecraft is, haven't bought the game or don't even know we have an MC server out.
What about the staff though? Minecraft is very time consuming and time can get away from you. Are you guys going to do hours on each one or something?

Jake

Quote from: Program on August 09, 2011, 06:36:17 AM
I'm sure they'll do fine, lol.
I hope so, I can just see things getting worse. I hope I'm wrong.