News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

What Alex does when hes afk.

Started by Brian, August 06, 2011, 03:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Kevin

Ya, that or he is beating something on his Desk, blowing a fan in the mic, playing MW2, watching George Lopez, watching something random on TV, yelling at loud kids in the street, playing with Avery's cheese grater, ect, ect. The list goes on.

Brian

Uhhm Kevin how exactly do you know that stuff? XD  ::)

Kevin

Quote from: brian on August 06, 2011, 05:10:48 PM
Uhhm Kevin how exactly do you know that stuff? XD  ::)

I talk to Alex a lot... And I'm hiding under his Bed... Shh! Don't tell him! *pulls blanket to hide self*

Brian

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Alex has to be the weirdest kid on Worldscape, Other then Dug. ;)

/-\lex is a noob 8)

Dug

Wait excuse me? Show me proof i'm weird.
Alex is a Noobcake thou :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sora

I'd have to say Alex may be the weirdest player here, but he is definitely the funniest.  :-X 8) :o