News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Pages with dutch languages.

Started by Joker, August 03, 2011, 10:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Well this annoyed my a bit..Posting and making clan pages with the dutch language..Please post your pages with English not dutch. -.-"

M I K E

You should change the title, fkin racist XD

Jake

These Forums aren't just for English people, Too them they think we should speak Dutch.

Don't reply to the Dutch ones unless you have a translator, it's easy.

Joker

Jake

1. That rule should be lifted.
2. Report them if the rule is in place.

Worldscape is going to get members that don't speak English, that rule is pretty much stoppig them from posting.

Desolate

The forum is meant to be English base, that was the point of it, English is an international language and it is why it is the language set on forums.
I think there should be a board for people of other languages so that they can communicate easily with one another.
I must admit, that with experience with translators, they always have poor grammar and the words are all twisted around and it shows with people of other languages.
Maybe a new board is a solution to your problems?

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 05, 2011, 03:45:36 AM
The forum is meant to be English base, that was the point of it, English is an international language and it is why it is the language set on forums.
I think there should be a board for people of other languages so that they can communicate easily with one another.
I must admit, that with experience with translators, they always have poor grammar and the words are all twisted around and it shows with people of other languages.
If you make a board for Dutch people, or whoever, you would need a board moderator who can speak that specific language. Otherwise they'll just break rules and get away with it.

Also Simple Machine Forums is not just created for English users, Ya' no

Desolate

Yeah i have discussed with Kevin about this and the moderator.  :)

Joker

Quote from: Terror on August 05, 2011, 05:32:08 AM
Quote from: Jarred on August 05, 2011, 03:45:36 AM
If you make a board for Dutch people, or whoever, you would need a board moderator who can speak that specific language. Otherwise they'll just break rules and get away with it.

Also Simple Machine Forums is not just created for English users, Ya' no
Then create a board for arabic language...Jk.
Lol no dude if we did this the forum will be in chaos.

Joker

Yes plus the most players here are Americans and British so we must respect the forum and the English language...All over that Ryan and bill and the rest of the staff -With all my respect- talks English too.

Desolate

Most of the people I see playing Worldscape are dutch or egyptian, just saying.  :)

Daxking

I agree with the rule being lifted. If you really want to know what they are saying, easily copy and paste to translator. If your talking about there clan then that ruins the point because they want it like that.

Desolate

Tyren, they could be swearing on their or abusing or something, that is why the rule is there and none of the staff is dutch.