News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Diango Shop;

Started by I K3 Dubstep, July 31, 2011, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I K3 Dubstep

How about you guys add a Fighter Hat into there? I personally liked it in Blitz, and i'd like to have on on Classic, or whatever you'd like to call it.
And also, I have a question. What's the purpose of the Black Mask?
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Jake

I quite like that idea, They have Fighter Torso so it seems right.

I think the black mask is for show.

Yoho

I think the Black mask may have a purpose once slayer is released?

I K3 Dubstep

That's what I was leaning towards, it being completely cosmetic.
Maybe Ryan should at the 15% Attack/Strength effect to it? That'd make it worth the tokens it costs.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Joker

Yes Dub,I like your idea in editing the black mask since it's worthless plus I would like to add fighter hat into the shop but i hope it will add more Str bonus than the neit. and zerker ones.

I K3 Dubstep

It'd give it a purpose, i like my idea too. c:
The Fighter Hat is meant for just offensive bonuses other than Strength. If you want the Strength bonus, go with a Niet or Berserker. If you want a sweet looking hat and +5 Slash/Stab/Crush, go with the Fighter Hat.

Joker

Oh...We need also better stuff in the shop too. (:

Wild

A fighters hat would be nice in-game.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

Yeah, It would be sick for zerkers.

I'm just thinking if there should be other items that are added.

They don't need to be added to the Diango shop, Kevin mentioned that there will be more Mini-Games maybe they contain new items :P

I K3 Dubstep

I figured he Fighter Hat would look better in that shop, considering as how there's a Fighter Torso and other little items like that.

Jake

Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on August 03, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
I figured he Fighter Hat would look better in that shop, considering as how there's a Fighter Torso and other little items like that.
Or maybe fighter torso will be moved to the fighter hat store, You never know.

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: Terror on August 04, 2011, 05:19:35 AM
Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on August 03, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
Or maybe fighter torso will be moved to the fighter hat store, You never know.

That could be another possibility, not a bad idea either. I guess we'll have to wait till an Admin reads this and starts thinking. d:

X

Quote from: Yoho on August 01, 2011, 08:00:57 AM

Indeed... ;)

Volcanic Me

Quote from: X on August 06, 2011, 04:17:34 PM

Indeed... ;)

Just like those Godswords, right? ;D

Dug

Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 06, 2011, 05:13:32 PM
Quote from: X on August 06, 2011, 04:17:34 PM
Indeed... ;)
Just like those Godswords, right? ;D
You know what this means people, work hard at camp! Gain as many tokens as you can! Get more black masks! :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..