News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Unofficial Price Guide.

Started by Kaligrok, December 21, 2008, 10:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaligrok

Unofficial Price Guide

By Kaligrok
Stickied would be appreciated.

Alright, obviously this is not a complete list of the items, there will be a few missing, so if I can ask you if you see me leave anything out, post here or PM me in-game or on here. Thank you.

As you can see, I put the most expensive things at the top, and put them in categories, Head, Body, Legs, Boots, Etcetera. If some prices are wrong just tell me and I will fix, I will keep this up to date. AGAIN:
Tell me if I leaved anything out.

Head
This includes anything that you can wield on you're head.

Santa Hat:800k

Body
This includes anything that you can wield on you're torso.

Legs
This includes anything that you can wield on you're legs.

Boots and Capes
This includes anything that you can wield on you're feet and back.

GHands
This includes anything that you can wield on you're hands.

Rares
Rare items will be put up in the category they fall in AND this one.

If you want me to make another category just tell me, I'm sure I missed something, I did not add anything yet as I am going to so after I post this, so you guys know and you can start telling me some items I should put up.

Zack

This is great that someone is finally doing this! I might make an Official Price Guide since I've had almost every item in the game at least one :D

Con1887

You forgot Rings and other Jewelry like items.

Kaligrok

0ownage0

ya i think was a real good post worldscape needs one of these, one like runescape has has a timeline and search bar and all that kool stuff

thanks

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Kelly

:] Hello

God Paul

Nice guide Hope to see more guides frum you!!!!!

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

bhs

Don't forget rings and necklaces..
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Chaoslancex

well lol you know price will always change and people would probably lie about the price just to earn more money :-\ but i think it's a good price guide, missing some importent items but it's good so far. :D