News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

To all the All-Go-Free staff.

Started by Jake, July 30, 2011, 12:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

You have all had allot of hate put on you the past month and you have all kept your composure and haven't broken loose and gone off at someone.

You're all very mature for ignoring all this and you've been selected well. You're all very loyal to Worldscape and do your best day in day out.

I'd like to give Kevin a special compliment, You've been in the middle of allot of this and you explain everything well and don't let people get to you.

Desolate

Yeah the worldscape staff have been doing a great job handling everything that has been thrown at them.
I would like to compliment each member of the staff for their dedication to this server.
Keep up the great work guys!  :D

Kevin

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Kevin on July 30, 2011, 02:24:19 AM
Thanks guys! :D
Yeah kevin. Youre doing a perfect job. keep it up

Jake

It's not just Kevin. People like Dug, Sean, Alex, Ryan and Bill also have made a major difference and have sorta taken leadership.
They're all doing a good job, Don't get me wrong, those people just strike my attention more.

Sora

I think Dug is doing a good job handling the game by himself since he's basically the only mod online.
Alex is more of the -behind the scene- type of guy.
And because of this, Dug has a lot of responsibilities on his shoulder atm.
Good job Dug.  ;D :-* :P ::)

Jake

That's, Pretty much, what Kevins like ATM. He's the only active online Admin I see nearly everyday.

Thehate

Quote from: Jake on July 30, 2011, 07:16:26 PM
That's, Pretty much, what Kevins like ATM. He's the only active online Admin I see nearly everyday.

Kevin is on daily at somepoint. and for that old friend I would like to thank you, you have been a great inspriation to me and you will continue to inspire many people. Really well done

And to the Rest of the ~All~Go~Free~ Staff You guys are amazing, Without you guys the game would not be the same.

And to the Owners.

Ryan,
Without you this game would not of been possible, you are a huge success in everything you do, When the going gets tough Ryan is determined to see it through, no matter what.

Bill,
I have watched you go through the many stages of staff throughout the years, Now that you are an ~All~Go~Free~ Owner. You are an amazing person.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Jake

Thehate, I know you're being nice by complimenting the staff but you're gravedigging. Make sure you check the dates before you post.

You might want to make a new topic to complement the staff.

Thanks

Locked.