News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (July 29th, 2011)

Started by Dug, July 29, 2011, 06:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

What do you consider to be a good day? :D
My view on a good day would be me, waking up early in the morning, get on the computer, put some new music on, have a few Skype calls, play some games while the air conditioning is breezing the air. Then going out at 6:00, chill with some friends watch a movie etc.. eat some good food, come home, bbm people, make my cat exotic and period.
P.s on the 1'st of august, the question will be about STING!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

I conisider a good day to be, Waking up in the morning about 10am then playing football then probably playing Worldscape. I'm easily occupied and happy with what I have got :)

Dug

Quote from: Terror on July 29, 2011, 07:50:32 AM
I conisider a good day to be, Waking up in the morning about 10am then playing football then probably playing Worldscape. I'm easily occupied and happy with what I have got :)
Just remember those days rarely are repetitive :[]. So take every chance you get, and remember it's your moment :D! Get recognized and go play some pro football =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

My day is kinda messed up, waking up at 5PM, going to shower, eating, drinking coffee, going out at 7PM and coming home at 12PM, and staying on computer til 5AM, and going to sleep, repeat..