News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

So its almost my birthday!

Started by kingkiller08, July 25, 2011, 01:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingkiller08

Anyone wanna wish me a happy birthday!?  :) Its in two days and I'm excited to see your replies in respond to it

Sora

Well, I hope you look foward to it.
In case I might not be on, Happy Birthday.  ;D

Jake

Just incase I don't see you.

Happy Birth Day! :)

Do you know what you're getting for your birthday? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you turning?

kingkiller08

Quote from: Terror on July 25, 2011, 06:25:21 PM
Just incase I don't see you.

Happy Birth Day! :)

Do you know what you're getting for your birthday? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you turning?

No not yet. To be honest its gonna be a job and some money and yeah I'm turning 16. yeah I'm still a little kid lol.

Sora

Hope you get great presents.  8)
On my birthday, I got nothing.  :'(
Hope that doesn't happen to you.

Daxking

Happy Early Birthday. Have a good one and don't get to ready for a job. I was excited and got it, BAM I hate it lmfao.

kingkiller08

Quote from: Daxking on July 25, 2011, 11:59:58 PM
Happy Early Birthday. Have a good one and don't get to ready for a job. I was excited and got it, BAM I hate it lmfao.
Thats terrible! what was your job if you don't mind me asking?

kingkiller08

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 25, 2011, 11:28:49 PM
Hope you get great presents.  8)
On my birthday, I got nothing.  :'(
Hope that doesn't happen to you.
Yeah i hope so too but everyone at least should get a gift. (well at least i think that)

Dug

Happy Early Birthday! Enjoy it  :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..