News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I'm done.

Started by Francis, July 24, 2011, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Everyone, I enjoyed my stay at worldscape, i loved moderating the server and taking care of you guys. But to me, it's enough. It's been a rough path and alot of you won't understand why I'm leaving. Unfortunately, I'm leaving. I didn't feel like i was being respected by some people. You know? Well, it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm leaving, doesn't mean I'm leaving worldscape, just means i won't be on as much and i won't be here to moderate you guys anymore. Let's put it this way, none of the owners really listed to me. I was being ignored, i was being treated like crap by my fellow staff members, and I dissagreed on alot of things that were going on at the moment. So yeah, this is it. I'm resigning as a Moderater from worldscape. Goodbye, hope you guys enjoyed me while I was here.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Chaoslancex

Well that's really unfortunate my good old friend, but for what ever reason it does not matter I respect it and wish you luck, you will be missed and never forgotten. I know what you mean and I understand your situations, but they always change from a moments notice from one point to another. Peace brother!

Oscar.

Sora

Good luck in your life and I hope to see you sometimes on the forums and in-game.  :)

Jake

Well, Seems like you've thought this through. I don't particularly think that you should go but it's your decision, I'll respect it no matter what. We will all miss you, Francis, and I wish you all the best in life.

Good bye, Friend.

D E A T H

God bye old friend
Make/get on Skype id you have one add me
gamec0verage is the name 

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Daxking

:o
So it's true.
*Sigh* Well, I hope you still hit me up on Skype.

Desolate

Cya Francis, We will all miss you as a moderator.
I hope i will still be able to talk to you.  :D
Good Bye Francy  :-*

gomes97

i im going miss you u was a great mod , a great guy. good luck in your life 8) :o :) :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

dieknowsawr

C'ya buddy, Hope you have a good life ! Good luck on life and everything !
You we're a great moderator .. I'll miss youuu !!

M I K E

You leave because you wasnt respected..? OK...

Well, good luck IRL etc.

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on July 25, 2011, 10:28:45 PM
You leave because you wasnt respected..? OK...

Well, good luck IRL etc.
Well, he said that he didn't feel like he was being respected by a select number of people or possibly a group. Which is wrong.

Kevin

I'm going to lock this because it's starting to lead into a whole issue that doesn't need to be opened.