News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

I'm done.

Started by Francis, July 24, 2011, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Everyone, I enjoyed my stay at worldscape, i loved moderating the server and taking care of you guys. But to me, it's enough. It's been a rough path and alot of you won't understand why I'm leaving. Unfortunately, I'm leaving. I didn't feel like i was being respected by some people. You know? Well, it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm leaving, doesn't mean I'm leaving worldscape, just means i won't be on as much and i won't be here to moderate you guys anymore. Let's put it this way, none of the owners really listed to me. I was being ignored, i was being treated like crap by my fellow staff members, and I dissagreed on alot of things that were going on at the moment. So yeah, this is it. I'm resigning as a Moderater from worldscape. Goodbye, hope you guys enjoyed me while I was here.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Chaoslancex

Well that's really unfortunate my good old friend, but for what ever reason it does not matter I respect it and wish you luck, you will be missed and never forgotten. I know what you mean and I understand your situations, but they always change from a moments notice from one point to another. Peace brother!

Oscar.

Sora

Good luck in your life and I hope to see you sometimes on the forums and in-game.  :)

Jake

Well, Seems like you've thought this through. I don't particularly think that you should go but it's your decision, I'll respect it no matter what. We will all miss you, Francis, and I wish you all the best in life.

Good bye, Friend.

D E A T H

God bye old friend
Make/get on Skype id you have one add me
gamec0verage is the name 

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Daxking

:o
So it's true.
*Sigh* Well, I hope you still hit me up on Skype.

Desolate

Cya Francis, We will all miss you as a moderator.
I hope i will still be able to talk to you.  :D
Good Bye Francy  :-*

gomes97

i im going miss you u was a great mod , a great guy. good luck in your life 8) :o :) :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

dieknowsawr

C'ya buddy, Hope you have a good life ! Good luck on life and everything !
You we're a great moderator .. I'll miss youuu !!

M I K E

You leave because you wasnt respected..? OK...

Well, good luck IRL etc.

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on July 25, 2011, 10:28:45 PM
You leave because you wasnt respected..? OK...

Well, good luck IRL etc.
Well, he said that he didn't feel like he was being respected by a select number of people or possibly a group. Which is wrong.

Kevin

I'm going to lock this because it's starting to lead into a whole issue that doesn't need to be opened.