News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Im new

Started by CharlieScene, July 17, 2011, 01:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieScene

im new and im asking where do i get items at?? add me in game please... CharlieScene

gomes97

welcome pm my i give u free stuff.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

Lol, Awkward name. :)

Welcome, if you need any help Personal Message me.

Try ::Northpole for items, ::Camp also works :)

Dug

Welcome, welcome!
Please come in! You're welcome in here anytime :D!
You can gain items at ::northpole, and do ::camp for reward tokens which you can use at ::draynor :D! Be sure to gain some rares while you play, you'll possibly need them =)!
You can also make money by high alching Mith seeds which can be found at Fred the farmer in Lumby, or you can buy them off players :D!
It's tough at the beginning, but trust me, when you play for a certain period, you'll get accustomed to the game play, good luck =].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jack

Welcome to Worldscape and contact me In-Game. I'll be of help.

dieknowsawr

Welcome ! If you have any problems or questions in-game\forums , don't be scared to pm me !!

In-game Username; Dieknowsawr

Jake

This isn't a welcome thread, He's asking a question.

Also I think he's pretty settled in now.