News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Im new

Started by CharlieScene, July 17, 2011, 01:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieScene

im new and im asking where do i get items at?? add me in game please... CharlieScene

gomes97

welcome pm my i give u free stuff.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

Lol, Awkward name. :)

Welcome, if you need any help Personal Message me.

Try ::Northpole for items, ::Camp also works :)

Dug

Welcome, welcome!
Please come in! You're welcome in here anytime :D!
You can gain items at ::northpole, and do ::camp for reward tokens which you can use at ::draynor :D! Be sure to gain some rares while you play, you'll possibly need them =)!
You can also make money by high alching Mith seeds which can be found at Fred the farmer in Lumby, or you can buy them off players :D!
It's tough at the beginning, but trust me, when you play for a certain period, you'll get accustomed to the game play, good luck =].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jack

Welcome to Worldscape and contact me In-Game. I'll be of help.

dieknowsawr

Welcome ! If you have any problems or questions in-game\forums , don't be scared to pm me !!

In-game Username; Dieknowsawr

Jake

This isn't a welcome thread, He's asking a question.

Also I think he's pretty settled in now.