News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

PhpBB

Started by Invalid Spec, December 20, 2008, 07:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lemme make u PhpBB forums??

Yes
1 (50%)
No
1 (50%)
Idc
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Invalid Spec

I see u use SMF and.... I think PhpBB would be alot cooler
I can create PhpBB forum if u guys want for this, but sure I want some reward for it xD
Owner add [email protected] at msn, if u want to discuss about this.
Thank u

Zack

I can tell you're a new player to the server, welcome  :), but this isn't one of those other servers where you can get mod in a day, so don't come on here telling Ryan or Jeremy to start changing stuff, because you want mod or something.

Invalid Spec

The contents of this post have been hidden.

Pure01owner

if u want 2 help dont use that language 2 anyone or my friends  >:(
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

Quote from: Diabolus on December 08, 2008, 08:08:34 AM
Hey there... Well... it's my first day playing this server, and I have a server of my own... and I really suggest intergrating your server with vBulletin forums. I can help you/supply the forums if you want.
Don't think you're the only one who's thought about this.
Quote from: Invalid Spec on December 20, 2008, 09:42:19 AM
Go to hell, fucker I wanna help
And talking like that will make you never get mod, or be able to help on the forums.

Pure01owner

a good mod u would be noob. >:(
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Triniboy

i remeber my juior HS had a phpbb school fourm thing..but all i did was make themes.

Bill

Dude! People like you aren't even liked or welcome on these forums or Worldscape! Leave dude, just leave... You have 2 posts to your name, and both of them were posted on this topic.

Quote from: Invalid Spec on December 20, 2008, 07:40:47 AM
I see u use SMF and.... I think PhpBB would be alot cooler

Well, dude, with an attitude like the one you have I'm pretty sure nobody cares what "you think".

Quote from: Invalid Spec on December 20, 2008, 07:40:47 AM
I can create PhpBB forum if u guys want for this, but sure I want some reward for it xD

So, basically, what you're saying is you want to come onto these forums and change them to the way you want, even when Ryan and Jeremy (By the way, if you didn't know those are the owners  >:() don't need any help in any way and you're expecting a reward out of it? And you basically said there if you don't get a reward you're not going to help... Well Vista was correct, don't start asking Ryan and Jeremy to change or "improve" things just because you want Moderator. Now I'm not saying you want Moderator, I'm just assuming because you said you want a "reward", and 97% of the time, when people want a "reward", it's asking for Moderator. If you're planning on sticking with this server, you got a lot to learn pal, otherwise, leave right now if your full intention to join this game was to become a Moderator. And don't EVER tell any of the players on these forums to "go to hell", especially a player like Vista X, who knows what he's talking about. You act like this is one of those crappy silab client-using servers that uses the free, unpaid-for version of forums where the players spam and swear every second. Read around and "make sure you know how to swim before jumping in the water." If you still don't want to do that, just leave and don't come back until you've learned how to respect people.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Jeremy

Invalid Spec, you are banned from these forums for 5 days. Please read over the forum rules, and better understand the terms of use you agreed to upon entering this website, and using this forum.

A note to the players who commented on his offensive language; if you quote, or reply to him abusing the rules, or if you say that you will be banned or that a mod should ban the player for breaking the rules, you are also getting involved and you are spamming the forum. Please simply report offensive posts, and do not leave comments pertaining to it. A Forum Moderator will take action against the offending players account.

Thank you.

This poll has been locked.

This thread has been locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-