News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My old song.

Started by Pride, July 11, 2011, 04:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

I felt like reposting my old song for the newer generation to experience.

Sorry for all the langauge in this but I made this when I was really in one of my dark times.
F.U.C.K the world and everything in it, it's a bunch of pools and land spinnin' on a fuckin' axis, everything has taxes, everybody likes to say they could be relaxin, but it won't stop spinning so it makes every fuckin' mind go crazy out of control, they wind up doing crymes and shootin' up the fuckin' patrol, girl's are men with an inside out d*ck, pills are the best magic trick, everybody you meet is really an annoying prick.

When this world finally collapses, there will be no more, and everybody will need to fight no more fuckin' pointless wars, cry no more, b*tch no more, sleep no more, and nobody will ever meet no whores, but of course, who knows, there could be whores with wings, but if so then just know, that me and my soul, will be gettin' blowed!

F.U.C.K the world and everything in it, it's a bunch of pools and land spinnin' on a fuckin' axis, everything has taxes, everybody likes to say they could be relaxin, but it won't stop spinning so it makes every fuckin' mind go crazy out of control, they wind up doing crymes and shootin' up the fuckin' patrol, girl's are men with an inside out d*ck, pills are the best magic trick, everybody you meet is really an annoying prick.

When this world is gone, I will be pleased with what I have done, shot up a storm in a grocery store, banged a bunch of whores till my pelvis bone tore, fought all the wars with my mind and fought cryme with my double UZI combination, I think I may be a relation to frankenstein creation, that may be me, but we won't see until nation wins over nation and the world is no longer man's creation! Hell, toss my salad please.

M I K E

Daum boi, remind me of Eminem, real lyrics not cars, money, sex, drugs..

*CLAPS*

Insomnom

Well there is sex and drugs in there.. but yes, that isn't the basis of the song. xD
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

shy guy

N!C3, bro keep'em commin' :)
~~~~~Rexxy~~~~~

add this to your signature if you love music

Jack

I love how you explain so many drugs and stuff you've never done.

lollol

This Song Is Really  *AWSOME*
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Pride

Quote from: Jack on July 13, 2011, 06:13:57 AM
I love how you explain so many drugs and stuff you've never done.

Jack, you don't know me.

Jack

Quote from: Pride on July 13, 2011, 09:34:27 PM
Jack, you don't know me.
Maybe not that well, but enough to know that's bullshit.

Amanda xo

Let's not bring this to an argument.
On topic: Interesting song :) like M I K E said when I began to read the first paragraph, Eminem popped in my head. :D

M I K E

Quote from: Jack on July 14, 2011, 02:13:52 AM
Quote from: Pride on July 13, 2011, 09:34:27 PM
Jack, you don't know me.
Maybe not that well, but enough to know that's bullshit.

And you said you were sorry about being a bad person or something...

I HAD respect to you, and now you come and troll this awesome lyrics thingy, what has put hard work in it :S
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Do another maaaaaaan.