News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Layouts, logo's, Players and Staff.

Started by Mia, December 20, 2008, 05:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Hi guys,
I love the Christmas LOGO! it's so cool! and when i get on the client! there's also a Christmas! background! it ROX! i live the new forum look! And the Worldscape LOGO!
I think who ever did these things are really creative :P

Players,
I think you guys are so great! some people abuse a few rules but they do learn from the mistake quickly, you guys have been truley great!.

Ry,
Thankyou for everything, you may be young but you sure are SMART! you've done great things for this server and it's players we really appreciate it, I'd like to thankyou for all the suport and kindness you've showed me!!. We all love you ;D

Jeremy,
Wow, Jer.. :D
So many things to say!, you've been great! amazing! FANTASTIC! XD, you've really changed me, your really kind, sweet, caring and supportive, i can't thank you enough for all the support you have given me not only as your girlfriend but as a friend, you've put a lot into helping players/staff out, It's really appreciative and we all love you :)

Mod Wayne,
We don't really know a lot about each other but i think your cool. Also thx for everything within the server and players :p

Mod Katie,
I rarely speak to you!, I think we should some more! :D I think your a great person as well as everyone else! Your a great listener and very kind!

Mod Elias,
I almost forgot about you......
You're cool.  :o

Player Moderators,
Flame, Con1887, Flamer7, I Poon I,  Snipe iz sik, Volcanic me and all other player moderators.

Guys you have come far, from a normal person playing a Normal account and then proving you have what it takes to become player moderators! Great job guys, i may not know you all very well but i think you all put in a great effort to teach everyone the rules and More :), you guys have done a fantastic job! keep up the good work!

Elias... we love you! you've done a lot of great things! you're really fun to annoy! and u dont let nobody get in ur way O.O all staff/players mods don't let anyone get in there way.. O.O but! you're fun to poke ^^ and your really fun to be around.

Thank you everyone it means a lot to not only me but to all players.

dragon lol u

lmao what about me.
what about the other poor players who no one gives any attention who cares about all of these
moderators and adminstrator..... LOL dont mean it the bad way :)

Bill

Quote from: dragon lol u on December 27, 2008, 11:20:21 AM
lmao what about me.
what about the other poor players who no one gives any attention who cares about all of these
moderators and adminstrator..... LOL dont mean it the bad way :)

Ha Ha.. dragon lol u, you're so funny man...

>:(

What the hell's your deal man? The poor players no one gives any attention to? How about the staff busting their as*es for months to bring Blitz to each and every one of their players!? You know, Ryan doesn't have to spend hours on his computer coding Blitz for months straight. You think he's doing it just for himself? That's stupid, he's doing it for everybody, the staff, the moderators, and ESPECIALLY the players because he likes what he does! Do you know how long it will take him to assign the correct slots of which item goes where when wielding them when you have thousands of them coding them one by one? Frankly, it takes a pretty freaking long time, and that's just the "easy" part you could say. Oh there's much more pal. You show NO respect whatsoever toward these moderators and staff members! You say who cares about them?! EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT THEM! And the only reason you're quitting and making announcements about it all over the forums is because you didn't get your way, meaning you didn't get Moderator, so now you're just quitting... Think of what you're about to say before you open your freaking mouth, or typing for this matter! Learn the facts buddy! You want everyone to know you're leaving? Goodbye and Good Riddance!

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........