News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Chatbox

Started by Dug, July 03, 2011, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Hello, hows my favorite community doing, good? Good  :)
FOR MEMBERS:
Well, lets just get down to business, whenever i'm AFK due to many reasons, one of most my sister taking over the computer when i'm somewhere else, i often wish i could read what I've missed, if something important came up, but unfortunately i happen to get logged off for reasons i'm not aware off. So would it be possible to add a backup to the past data that was said in the Chat-box before the player being logged off, allowing him/her to read it next time they log-in?
And i'm aware this is most likely not going to happen due to the fact that the data gets whipped when you re-load a new client instead of using the old one, and almost everyone does this. Not to mention it would result in a waste of time.
I've also come to another suggestion which is adding the little tools that filters your Chat-box, i'm wondering if these are available to a 317 client =\? One of the reasons I've suggested this is because when you're farming per say, you can't read what the other person next to you has said because the messages that pop out.
I'd like to know your opinion today!
FOR GUESTS:
Register and Sign up by clicking HERE It's worth it!
Registreer en Meld u hier aan. Het is het waard!
Also,

This, period.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..