14 (58.3%)
no
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

M I K E

Classic is BORING.

I feel like Blitz now.

X

Yeah we need at least all together 20$ a month for Blitz. It can be 20 players donating 1$ each or 1 player donating 20$ ect.

lollol

I Say People Would Donate If There Was Anything Special For Donators,Even A Sign Beside Their Name, Or A Special Skill Cape.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Pride

OR

Ryan could switch the server from Blitz to Classic every couple of days.

Kevin

Quote from: Pride on July 02, 2011, 07:52:47 PM
OR

Ryan could switch the server from Blitz to Classic every couple of days.

No.

M I K E

Quote from: Kevin on July 02, 2011, 04:22:54 PM
If you guys can donate say $20 bucks a month, Blitz can be put back on WITH Classic still running. Ryan pays for the VPS now with the google ads on the website and webclient, but with that he has said he Barely breaks even, some times he ends up spending money out of his own pocket. For a game that is free you guys can throw a little money his way, even if you can only donate $.50 do it! Money is money! To run the VPS it costs ~$17, I said more because there will be a lot of months where people wont donate at all.

You guys also have to think, Ryan put 3 years of hard coding to make both existing Classic, and Blitz. This is the most advanced RSPS in the World! A lot of people don't understand how great it is.

Im like the only person on this server who has donated i think :P I used all my money.. :/

And ya, maybe Ry could put up a donator shop..

Drunk Mario

I'm not donating to someone/some place where:

1. One of the Owner ignores me.
2. I have to start all over from 4 years of work because he won't take 2 minutes to get my backup.
3. I never really played blitz that much because of (jeremy) my ban.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kevin

Quote from: Drunk Mario on July 03, 2011, 11:05:06 AM
I'm not donating to someone/some place where:

1. One of the Owner ignores me.
2. I have to start all over from 4 years of work because he won't take 2 minutes to get my backup.
3. I never really played blitz that much because of (jeremy) my ban.

1. One of the Owners is extremely busy Coding 2 games while maintaining a social life.
2. It wasn't the games fault you shared information with someone else, or used the same password to get it hacked.
3. Nobody liked Jeremy, lets face it.

Dug

I'm just going to say this as calm as i can.
Ryan won't be running this server for ever, and we will grow up eventually get job's and live the rest of our lives as Ryan will, so you guys have to put something in perspective, It'll possibly and hopefully be long that he can keep both running up, but it'll be longer that he can keep 1 running.

This, period.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Rivin X

Quote from: M I K E on July 02, 2011, 05:38:47 PM
Classic is BORING.

I feel like Blitz now.
Lol, exactly what everyone was crying about during Blitz, which is why we brought back classic? Make up your mind people..

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

ratman3

Maybee once in awhile, like once every other week (For a few hours), blitz, could come back online temporary, using the vps that classic had.  After a few tests of this, if people really liked blitz again, then they might have a Motive to donate to worldscape.  Then, Blitz might make a comeback.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

Quote from: Rivin X on July 04, 2011, 12:40:48 AM
Quote from: M I K E on July 02, 2011, 05:38:47 PM
Classic is BORING.

I feel like Blitz now.
Lol, exactly what everyone was crying about during Blitz, which is why we brought back classic? Make up your mind people..

Called it.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

nate

i know this is kinda redundant, but what if you had to have a fee of $1 to get a subscription to play blitz. then under your subscription (if we use a code or whatever), you can make accounts with it. therefore, every person that wishes to play blitz has to pay a flat $1

This is / isn't a serious post

Rivin X

Quote from: nate on July 05, 2011, 02:56:47 PM
i know this is kinda redundant, but what if you had to have a fee of $1 to get a subscription to play blitz. then under your subscription (if we use a code or whatever), you can make accounts with it. therefore, every person that wishes to play blitz has to pay a flat $1
That's an interesting and very good proposition, i indeed second this.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Kevin

Quote from: Rivin X on July 05, 2011, 04:26:10 PM
Quote from: nate on July 05, 2011, 02:56:47 PM
That's an interesting and very good proposition, i indeed second this.

We can't charge membership in any way, Jagex would whup our ass. We're using their client already which puts our ass in the way, and charging people to play, they will swoop in with lawsuit papers.