News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Colours

Started by Francis, June 26, 2011, 11:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Here is a very good story, with a huge lesson and it's worth reading and i hope you enjoy it. Please read it all or it won't be funny at all. I want you guys to know that i typed all this up. My friend told me this story..

There was a street known as the colour street.
On the colour street, there were 5 houses.
There was the green house, with the green man.
There was the yellow house, with the yellow man.
There was a blue house, with a blue man.
There was a red house, with a red man.
And there was a pink house, with a pink man.

One day there was a huge renovation on the streets and all of the colour men had to move into the green house for a week.

The yellow man asked the green man, "Can i say stay here for a week?". The green man said sure.
The green man led the yellow man on the green carpet, up the green stairs, down the green hallway, up another green set of stairs, through the green door, to the yellow guest room, which led them both to the yellow couch.

The blue man asked the green man, "Can i say stay here for a week?". The green man said sure.
The green man led the blue man on the green carpet, up the green stairs, down the green hallway, up another green set of stairs, through the green door, to the blue guest room, which led them both to the blue couch.

The red man asked the green man, "Can i say stay here for a week?". The green man said sure.
The green man led the red man on the green carpet, up the green stairs, down the green hallway, up another green set of stairs, through the green door, to the red guest room, which led them both to the red couch.

The pink man asked the green man, "Can i say stay here for a week?". The green man said sure.
The green man led the pink man on the green carpet, up the green stairs, down the green hallway, up another green set of stairs, through the green door, to the pink guest room, which led them both to the pink couch.

At the end of the day, the green man went to all of the colour guest rooms and said "Good night, I will see you all in the morning".
The green man went through the green door, down the green set of stairs, down the green hallway, down another green set of stairs, on the green carpet, through the green door, to the green bed, and then turned off the green lights.

In the morning, the green man went to all of the colour rooms and led all the colour men to the green kitchen.
The green man asked the blue man, "What would you like for breakfeast?" The blue man said he wanted Frosted flakes.
The green man asked the red man, "What would you like for breakfeast?" The red man said he wanted Corn pops.
The green man asked the pink man, "What would you like for breakfeast?" The pink man said he wanted Frosted flakes.
Last but not least, the green man asked the yellow man, "What would you like for breakfeast?" The yellow man said he wanted Frosted flakes.

The moral of the story is that more people like Frosted flakes then Corn pops.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kyle

Good Story Haha! ;D

Drunk Mario

Lmao.. I thought it was gonna be a joke here you said there was 5 colors but you said 6 or something.. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

katie.

..... I read that all for the sake of frosty flakes??...

wow

Daxking

:( noob make tyren sad for waitting to laugh. LOL

Francis

It's even longer when someone says it in the real world because you don't read it. You have to listen to all..
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Jack

Annakarl

i like it but it takes hour to read. missed about 6m str exp rofl :) but good work and wow u typed it? fml.

Insomnom

I didn't want to walk the dinosaur, so I skimmed it and read the ending.
Glad I did, too. =D 
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

M I K E

Sir, you just made me read so much, and i felt kinda rickroll'd at the end  ::)

Jake

I don't get it, Francis. Can you please repeat yourself? :)

ratman3

Quote from: Francis on June 26, 2011, 11:38:01 PM
Here is a very good story, with a huge lesson and it's worth reading and i hope you enjoy it. Please read it all or it won't be funny at all. I want you guys to know that i typed all this up. My friend told me this story..

The moral of the story is that more people like Frosted flakes then Corn pops.

Just read that, and skim over the rest of it.  That's what I did!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.