News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (June 23rd, 2011)

Started by Pride, June 23, 2011, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

What do you do on an average day?

I usually go over to a friends house, or have them come over to mine.

I them play Xbox or go on WorldScape.

Jack

I wake up, go to school, learn for 6 hours (Don't really learn much) then come home play worldscape, or go over to a friends.

M I K E

Wake up at around 11 AM, go watch TV, drink some coffee and eat bread, go to computer and maybe outside for a moment, then back to computer and stay there until like 3 AM..

Annakarl

i wake up about 1-4 pm,i go play some tennis then some football then back to home play some ps then i get on ws and keep skilling thats it lol

Insomnom

Work. Attempt to sleep. Game. Go out with friends.
Not much. 
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Well for now it's..
Sleep, watch t.v, go out for a little jog around the compound, come back, live on the forums, look at facebook, nag my dad to:
Get this CPU running better.
Get my bb unlocked, bbm'ised, and covered.
Get me a car, if not a decent bike.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Yu richie can afford a car at that age  :(

Dug

2 more months and i can drive, but i'm not rich so....  :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..