News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (June 23rd, 2011)

Started by Pride, June 23, 2011, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

What do you do on an average day?

I usually go over to a friends house, or have them come over to mine.

I them play Xbox or go on WorldScape.

Jack

I wake up, go to school, learn for 6 hours (Don't really learn much) then come home play worldscape, or go over to a friends.

M I K E

Wake up at around 11 AM, go watch TV, drink some coffee and eat bread, go to computer and maybe outside for a moment, then back to computer and stay there until like 3 AM..

Annakarl

i wake up about 1-4 pm,i go play some tennis then some football then back to home play some ps then i get on ws and keep skilling thats it lol

Insomnom

Work. Attempt to sleep. Game. Go out with friends.
Not much. 
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Well for now it's..
Sleep, watch t.v, go out for a little jog around the compound, come back, live on the forums, look at facebook, nag my dad to:
Get this CPU running better.
Get my bb unlocked, bbm'ised, and covered.
Get me a car, if not a decent bike.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Yu richie can afford a car at that age  :(

Dug

2 more months and i can drive, but i'm not rich so....  :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..