News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

pumpkin plants

Started by Flame, May 18, 2008, 04:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

they're everywhere I go

Ry60003333

Use Poison on them to kill them.  :)

I might add a life time for the plants, and then they die after a certain amount of time.
What do you guys think?
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

i think this is the best idea yet.. i would really like it if you make then to die after the 10 minutes
XD

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 18, 2008, 12:22:07 PM
i think this is the best idea yet.. i would really like it if you make then to die after the 10 minutes
XD

I might do that soon, I had to restart the server because the MySQL computer was overloaded because someone was using the mail server to send out thousands of spam emails, so I had to shut it off and make it accept local mail only.  >:(

scinith

yeah a 10 minute life span sounds awesome  :D
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Ry60003333

Well since a lot of people agree on this, I guess I'll add it tomorrow when I get home from school.  :D

JesusGirl

Hold up!!!You've School???I thought you were lke an adult....

Ry60003333

Quote from: JesusGirl on June 18, 2008, 10:48:01 PM
Hold up!!!You've School???I thought you were lke an adult....
Well I'm on summer break now, but when I posted that I was in school. Look at my profile, I'm 14.  ;D

Chris Bud

Oh wow... How could you ever think little nerdy Ry was an adult (Joking)... I think the timer's would be good because, alot of the time you have 10,000 plant's on teh ground, and nothing to get rid of them with :-\ Quite anoying actually.     ~Chris

P.S. LOL!

Ry60003333

Quote from: Chris Bud on June 20, 2008, 11:51:02 PM
Oh wow... How could you ever think little nerdy Ry was an adult (Joking)... I think the timer's would be good because, alot of the time you have 10,000 plant's on teh ground, and nothing to get rid of them with :-\ Quite anoying actually.     ~Chris

P.S. LOL!
Yep, I added the timer!  :D
Although the plants that are spawned by the server at startup (like the ones at ::ppatch) do not die, because then there would be no plants at all!  ::)

maxmager

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html