News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

pumpkin plants

Started by Flame, May 18, 2008, 04:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

they're everywhere I go

Ry60003333

Use Poison on them to kill them.  :)

I might add a life time for the plants, and then they die after a certain amount of time.
What do you guys think?
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

i think this is the best idea yet.. i would really like it if you make then to die after the 10 minutes
XD

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 18, 2008, 12:22:07 PM
i think this is the best idea yet.. i would really like it if you make then to die after the 10 minutes
XD

I might do that soon, I had to restart the server because the MySQL computer was overloaded because someone was using the mail server to send out thousands of spam emails, so I had to shut it off and make it accept local mail only.  >:(

scinith

yeah a 10 minute life span sounds awesome  :D
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Ry60003333

Well since a lot of people agree on this, I guess I'll add it tomorrow when I get home from school.  :D

JesusGirl

Hold up!!!You've School???I thought you were lke an adult....

Ry60003333

Quote from: JesusGirl on June 18, 2008, 10:48:01 PM
Hold up!!!You've School???I thought you were lke an adult....
Well I'm on summer break now, but when I posted that I was in school. Look at my profile, I'm 14.  ;D

Chris Bud

Oh wow... How could you ever think little nerdy Ry was an adult (Joking)... I think the timer's would be good because, alot of the time you have 10,000 plant's on teh ground, and nothing to get rid of them with :-\ Quite anoying actually.     ~Chris

P.S. LOL!

Ry60003333

Quote from: Chris Bud on June 20, 2008, 11:51:02 PM
Oh wow... How could you ever think little nerdy Ry was an adult (Joking)... I think the timer's would be good because, alot of the time you have 10,000 plant's on teh ground, and nothing to get rid of them with :-\ Quite anoying actually.     ~Chris

P.S. LOL!
Yep, I added the timer!  :D
Although the plants that are spawned by the server at startup (like the ones at ::ppatch) do not die, because then there would be no plants at all!  ::)

maxmager

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html