News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Runecrafting

Started by Pride, June 22, 2011, 01:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

Runecrafting should have an xp rate increase.

Me and a few other people find it a little slow.

Dug

It's supposed to be a hard skill thou :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

Yes, but let's compare this to woodcutting.

74-75 Runecrafting was more than 1 inventory of rune essence.

74-75 Woodcutting is around half to a full inventory of yew logs.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Pride on June 22, 2011, 02:19:27 PM
Yes, but let's compare this to woodcutting.

74-75 Runecrafting was more than 1 inventory of rune essence.

74-75 Woodcutting is around half to a full inventory of yew logs.

That's how it is in Runescape, too. I have 61 on there and I need to make 3,051 law runes just to get 62. I have 82 Woodcutting on Runescape, in order to get 84, I need to cut 1,853 Yew Logs to get to 84 (I'm 40k xp away from 83 :p). So, in short, Runecrafting is a slow skill.

Pride

Exactly!

Which is why it should be changed, because this is an RSPS, not Runescape.

Dug

I'm just going to get a fact straight... Why does Runescape skills take a long time to get 99 or to the max level =\?
That's right, because it makes people interested in getting 135 in which it's not easy to do..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Volcanic Me

Thank you, Dug. The sense of accomplishment is what makes the skill worth training. And Brandon, you're right, this is an RSPS, not Runescape, why would you want to skill on an RSPS? The only reason why I've ever played an RSPS was to PK.

Annakarl

well pride i got 121 rc that takes 50k u need 180k essence for 135 rc. it isnt that hard if u mine about 10k each day about 1-3 hours each day? i see its fine. one got 135 because he dont do any skill except mining and rc in that time that how he got it but people like me-nick-you got alot of skill to train.