News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Guide to 135 Combat Skills

Started by Jack, June 22, 2011, 07:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hey guys your obviously here today because you really want that goal of 135 in a combat skill and you want a sexy red, green, blue or white cape. If not your looking here because your curious! Let's get started. Today you will follow this guide and you WILL get that sexy 135 in Attack, Strength, Defence or Hitpoints (135 Hitpoints will take about 2-3 times longer then Attack, Strength or Defence.

The best weapon for Attack is Abyssal Whip & Dragon 2Hander.
The best weapon for Strength is Mouse Toy, Anger Battle Axe, Dragon Dagger (P++) & Dragon Scimitar.
The best weapon for Defence is Abyssal Whip.

Help & Tips

This is an XP-Table that Kevin has made to help us with all skills. This will come in handy when you past 100 in your skills.
This is an XP-Table that Bill has posted in order to help with skills when you past level 100 and such.

Guide

First your going to want to start in Lumbridge, yes that big old dull place where everyone hangs and just chills. You will start attacking the Men (Level - 2) here until you reach around 40 in the Combat Skill.

Then when you have 40 in the Combat Sill you will then navigate your self to ::tele 3212 3462 after you are here you will kill the Guard (Level - 40) until you reach around 70 in your Combat Skill. This should only take 10-15 Minutes depending how fast your are training and if you are slacking it or you are fully concentrating.

After that you will then navigate your way to the ::tele 2190 3324 you will then attack the Asyn Shades (Level - 100) until you reach around 105-115 Attack. When you have done that this should take a few hours because it takes a while once you hit around 100 - 105 In your Combat Skill.

When you have reach one of those levels or in between you will then teleport to ::tele 3267 3417 you will then attack the Shades (Level - 159) be careful these hit high and if your not paying attention you will die and end up at the dull old place again, Lumbridge. Kill these until your 135 in the Combat Skill or you can go to ::tar when you 130 in the Combat Skill and kill the Monsters there.

If you followed this guide right and you should have 135 in the skill you want and the skill cape.

Congratulations!

Note: Please dis-regard any information that isn't correct in them links, they link to a Runescape thing and i was just using them for pictures and a bit of information.

Annakarl

nice guide but change its name to level 172 combat guide

Jack

Quote from: Annakarl on June 22, 2011, 07:18:34 AM
nice guide but change its name to level 172 combat guide
It's updated and no, because this is on the Attack skill. I'm going to make one for Defence and Strength one as well.

Annakarl

Annakarl

yeah mouse toy don't work well and second mouse toy was just for str whip is better for attack or def both is same.

Jack

Thanks, this is all updated and works!

Drunk Mario

Why not "Guide for Max Combat! (172)" as the title?

Also pretty good guide.. I wouldn't recommend D2H for Attack, or ANY skills though. I would just use a whip and it hits higher. Also, Mouse toy and Anger battleaxe don't work like they did in old classic so I'd remove those.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Annakarl

guide to 135 combat skills is fine and yeah
whip for att-def and dds or d scim for str.

laman

Nice Guide. It should be updated though because mouse toy, like commented before should be updated. 9/10 Guide rating and thanks for this guide Bill.
"December 7, 1941, a date that will live in infamy" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Jack

Quote from: laman on June 28, 2011, 01:06:40 AM
Nice Guide. It should be updated though because mouse toy, like commented before should be updated. 9/10 Guide rating and thanks for this guide Bill.
I'm Jack, not Bill.

Annakarl

well because u steal his profile picture and u should add kbd and jad and remember to notice that you use prayer vs them or jad going to hit 70+ and kbd 35+

Jake

Very well constructed guide, Jack.

Well done.

Jack

Thanks all, I hope this has helped you in order to get your desired level. I've also updated the guide and added 2 links.

nippynoch

Where would one get an anger battle axe?

Jack

Quote from: nippynoch on July 10, 2011, 06:18:18 PM
Where would one get an anger battle axe?
It's sort of considered a "Rare", so you need to buy it off another play. Contact me In-game if you want to buy one.