News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Typing Test.

Started by Zack1, June 22, 2011, 06:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack1

This website (http://www.typingtest.com) is where you can do typing and choose what to type about. in another topic it was known as who was the best typist in Worldscape you have to choose 1 minute and after you finish you may post a screenshot of your achievement that you have done. The best typists name will be kept at the top of this post. after 10 days the top person will get a prize from me. Type away :)
Oh and here is my picture -

Annakarl

Dug

I can't do this either, due to not enough space on thiS stinking CPU :[.
I need to install: SKYPE, JAVA, ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 10.3, and more programs/software... :'(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Annakarl

Insomnom

I would do this, but I don't have a spacebar OR a backspace key right now.. sooo.
It /kinda/ puts me at a disadvantage.
(I have my tilde key mapped as my spacebar and although I can type fairly quickly this way.. the extended reach really puts my speed down.)

I may do one just for fun tonight when I get home from work, but I expect it to maybe be around the 80wpm mark with quite a few errors, since I can't fix them.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Annakarl

Quote from: Insomnom on June 22, 2011, 12:14:03 PM

I would do this, but I don't have a spacebar OR a backspace key right now.. sooo.
It /kinda/ puts me at a disadvantage.
(I have my tilde key mapped as my spacebar and although I can type fairly quickly this way.. the extended reach really puts my speed down.)

I may do one just for fun tonight when I get home from work, but I expect it to maybe be around the 80wpm mark with quite a few errors, since I can't fix them.
well btw that backspace and space isnt working you can just do it without spaces and it will say how many letter you have typed but still will get 99 error but it say the letters typed

Insomnom

It's HARD as hell typing without using spaces. xD

I keep getting in the 88-90 range after errors.
I might steal my friends computer tomorrow to try it legit and post a screenshot.
If not, then oh well. :3
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

freak m4n

I think I'm the badass here you all getting over the 80-90 wpm, but what I get is just around the 65 wpm.. -.- i hate those " ' ( ) signs.. -.- it slows me down.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

dieknowsawr

I failed. Leave it at that..:\

Zack1

Annakarl

thank you
and freak m4n its ezy try again?

Martin23

Wow..You have shared an amazing test app for checking my typing speed...!!!
I have tried and its very easy..!!

Dug

The 10 days.. had passed long ago, did he forget :[]!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Martin23 on July 11, 2011, 02:03:29 AM
Wow..You have shared an amazing test app for checking my typing speed...!!!
I have tried and its very easy..!!

No need for bragging here mister, ( Not trying to flame or that sizz)

lolimpro1