News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

rant!

Started by matthew3000, June 15, 2011, 05:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthew3000

i just started playing this server at first it looked like a good game, but i feel a bit left out no one welcomes you also ::yell been spammed with do ::phat for free phat and as a new player i was thinking i get a p hat, but with no warning i was tele to wildy and killed when i tryed doing ::rules in game there where no rules ? so i did ::commands and still nothing about rules also when doing some commands like ::bmod without warning it just loads a new webpage without warning also training where do i train ? and where do i get items.

i logged on thinknig it be a realy good game but it dont look that way so tell me why i should play ?

Pride

Quote from: Program on June 15, 2011, 05:26:36 PM
Quote from: matthew3000 on June 15, 2011, 05:13:15 PM
i logged on thinknig it be a realy good game but it dont look that way so tell me why i should play ?
You should play because it is a really good game.

Then why don't you play it?

Pride

If it no longer appeals to you, maybe you should find something on it to do.

Pride

K.

@ Matthew3000:

Is it bad if ::bmod loads a webpage?
I personally believe this is very nifty.

Insomnom

It can be, considering you may not have your internet browser open at the moment.
Also, depending on what browser you have as default, it may load one you don't use and/or cause quite a bit of lag.
Assuming that's true, it can interrupt what you're currently doing if you type it, fail to realize that it's actually working (because your browser may take awhile to load), and start doing something else.

However, IMO, it doesn't bother me. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

i just started playing this server at first it looked like a good game, but i feel a bit left out no one welcomes you
Go talk to people. Usually you have to earn people's respect before they'll welcome you.
Also, you might find other new players that have just started, so you could make friends with them.
Furthermore, you could make yourself aware by using the ::yell to buy several items that you might be looking for.

when i tryed doing ::rules in game there where no rules ? so i did ::commands and still nothing about rules
The In-Game and forum rules are posted on the forums. Here's the link to the in-game rules: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/board,45.0.html
Have you tried ::help? I think that works.

also training where do i train ? and where do i get items.
There are many good guides on the forums that will tell you places to train, take a look around.
You get some items from drops, but a lot of items are bought off of other players.
If you have any questions throughout your starting weeks, you could ask other players in-game and on forums as you did right here :D.

You should play because it is a really good game.
You also should play because the community in here is more friendly than most servers out there.
Another reason is this is a really special server that has it's special features, wich you will barely find throughout the web.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..