News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Classic Update Pack #9

Started by Ry60003333, June 14, 2011, 03:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Update pack #9 has been released!

(First update of the freaking summer 8))

Included updates:
- The RuneCrafting skill has been added to the game! (For those of you that actually want to train it ;))
- Men, Guards, and Otherworldly Beings can now drop talismans needed for Runecrafting.
- The Lava battlestaff and Mystic mud staff can now be noted/un-noted.

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

M I K E

Aewsum!

Thanks for the update, please make moar soon mwahahah!!!!
TYSM. =D

Diva La Viva

M I K E

Quote from: Mute on June 14, 2011, 06:38:12 AM
I might just play again, because I loved runecrafting in Blitz. :P

Yeah, it was damn great, im starting to miss Blitz lol..

Pride

Hey, it's out!

Thanks!

EDIT: You should increase the drop rate a tad...

Ry60003333

I might! ;)

But also a bug that would remove you from the highscores if you trained Runecrafting has been fixed. So feel free to train it! :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sora

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Something new  :D. Great job.

freak m4n

Awesome, it's runecrafting! We finally can turn worthless rune (pure) essence into something we can use! -cough- ::runes -cough-
Good job Ryan :)

~Freak m4n :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

M I K E

Quote from: freak m4n on June 17, 2011, 03:44:19 PM
Awesome, it's runecrafting! We finally can turn worthless rune (pure) essence into something we can use! -cough- ::runes -cough-

I think we dont have ::Runes command after some time, when Ry makes this even cooler, then we really need RCing :)

Annakarl

Quote from: M I K E on June 17, 2011, 03:45:55 PM
Quote from: freak m4n on June 17, 2011, 03:44:19 PM

I think we dont have ::Runes command after some time, when Ry makes this even cooler, then we really need RCing :)

noooooo! without rune command its like. lol

killstrike

Jack

I think we don't have ::Runes command after some time, when Ry makes this even cooler, then we really need RCing :)
I disagree. I think we should keep the ::Runes commands because then no one wil Pk any more. There is only a limited amount of pkers at the moment and if the ::Runes command get removed then no one will pk because Runes will be valuble and then no one will be able to pk properly because no one will have Runes. Even if we just remove the ::Runes command and change it to ::Pkrunes and we just get Blood Runes, Water Runes, Soul Runes & Death Runes.

But Runecrafting is a good addition to the server, thanks Ryan.

Annakarl

Quote from: Jack on June 19, 2011, 12:03:18 AM
I think we don't have ::Runes command after some time, when Ry makes this even cooler, then we really need RCing :)
I disagree. I think we should keep the ::Runes commands because then no one wil Pk any more. There is only a limited amount of pkers at the moment and if the ::Runes command get removed then no one will pk because Runes will be valuble and then no one will be able to pk properly because no one will have Runes. Even if we just remove the ::Runes command and change it to ::Pkrunes and we just get Blood Runes, Water Runes, Soul Runes & Death Runes.

But Runecrafting is a good addition to the server, thanks Ryan.

agree with this but why ::pkrune and 2nd when noobs start and 1 magic they shuld get a starter they should find in bank 1k of each rune.