News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

regaurding the crowns.

Started by serguy3, December 14, 2008, 08:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

ok ppl you know how mods admins and owners have the crowns right? well how would you know if someone was a owner if you are new to the game?? well i think the owners have like a black crown or something.. im just trying to help the idea came to me when i was playing and i though hey im a owner but how can they tell?
                                      the one the only ~king jack~
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

When you log in it says "WolrdScape is owned and operated by Ry60003333 and Jeremy" and new players could just ask.

serguy3

Quote from: serguy3 on December 14, 2008, 08:07:50 PM
ok ppl you know how mods admins and owners have the crowns right? well how would you know if someone was a owner if you are new to the game?? well i think the owners have like a black crown or something.. im just trying to help the idea came to me when i was playing and i though hey im a owner but how can they tell?
                                      the one the only ~king jack~
you know you could be nice and just say "thanks for helping worldscapeblitz"...

ps: lol..... bye

~king jack~ co-owner and respected pker of lippscape... also i know one of you hacked the old game i use to play thanks alot jerks...
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Quote from: serguy3 on December 14, 2008, 08:41:07 PM
you know you could be nice and just say "thanks for helping worldscapeblitz"...
How would it be helping the server if it would require a lot coding, a new client, and hold off Blitz for even longer?

Bill

Vista X is right, plus, the only way you could make a new crown is with a client that everyone can download. If a new player joins Worldscape, I'm pretty sure if they're "new", they wouldn't know about this client and it would defeat the whole purpose, if you get what I'm saying.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pure01owner

Yet again serguy Another pointless post...
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Flame

It says who the owners are right when you log on