News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Level 135 Firemaking Guide

Started by Jack, June 07, 2011, 02:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Joker

Yeah jake,Put an end to your spamming posts/topics and I think program shall handle this...And don't try to be on the top 10 posters by spamming AGAIN
Thanks.

Joker

Ok I edited it with red color so it's nicer and more notice able..Anyway Please stop you spamming topics and you must post this topic after what you have gathered from tools,pictures etc,etc..

Annakarl

Quote from: Joker_ on June 07, 2011, 06:22:09 AM
Ok I edited it with red color so it's nicer and more notice able..Anyway Please stop you spamming topics and you must post this topic after what you have gathered from tools,pictures etc,etc..
agreed with this its useless ,you can do this topic after u put the pics,tools like joker said same with wood cutting guide u just made 2 topic and didn't write anything inside them. this can be closed till u finish then do a new one?

Sad Panda

2700 logs is about 200m exp so you need about 6000 total magic logs. I'd suggest going to somewhere like Varrock or Lumbridge and just start burning. Don't waste time teleporting back, just keep going.

I win.

Sad Panda

Sad Panda

Deal.

Uber lockage is necessary.

Jack

Quote from: Joker_ on June 07, 2011, 06:09:18 AM
Yeah jake,Put an end to your spamming posts/topics and I think program shall handle this...And don't try to be on the top 10 posters by spamming AGAIN
Thanks.
I'M GOING TO SPAM THE f*ck OUT OF WORLDSCAPE.

ALSO;

THIS ISN'T SPAMMING / TROLLING.

SO f*ck UP