News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the Day! (5/30/11)

Started by Daxking, May 30, 2011, 02:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Hey everyone,
   As most of you know it's Memorial Day. Well, the question is two parts... Have you ever lost somebody from war? And are you going to do anything special for this day?

My answer: No I haven't and not doing anything special but just giving thanks to those who have died to save our lives.

Joker

Quote from: Daxking on May 30, 2011, 02:18:16 PM
My answer: No I haven't and not doing anything special but just giving thanks to those who have died to save our lives.
I second that.

Pride

I do not really do anything on this day, but I do remember the fallen troops.

Chaoslancex

Uhmm well today i was actually going to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain but i ended up chillin at my little cuzinz party it was alright ate some food and watched Cop Out all over again XD Fun day overall oh and i watched the Hangover Part dos(2)

Joker

Lol oscar,What did you say related at Memorial day..We asked did you lose someone by war..Not what you did today..Lmfao

M I K E

I have never heard about this  :-[

I dont live at United states or anything..  :-\

Pride

It is to remember the fallen soldiers from World War I.

Daxking

Pride

T'was made for World War I though, because it was formerly known as Decoration Day, to remember the lives lost in the civil war. They changed it to remember the lives lost in World War I.

Drunk Mario

My great Grandpa Died in WWI.

I didn't do anything special FOR THEM.. We were actually in the middle of putting in new floor. (That's not EASY)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ratman3

Sailed in a 20km race with my Dad, who's a veteran of multiple wars.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.