News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

by dragon lol u about: mod dale

Started by dragon lol u, December 13, 2008, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon lol u

me and mod dale have been friends i'm sure that you know him  ;D and i want to thank mod dale sooooooo much and im sorry for the other staff who got demoted :'( and im thanking jeremy and ry6000333 ive never seen jeremy but ive seen ryne many time  :D and i have posted many videos encouraged people to play and ive been playing this game since i was 13 wich im 14 now lol ummmmm thats all :D

Mia

it's "Ry60003333" and "Ryan or RY"  >:(

Zack

Quote from: dragon lol u on December 13, 2008, 10:56:20 PM
me and mod dale have been friends i'm sure that you know him  ;D and i want to thank mod dale sooooooo much and im sorry for the other staff who got demoted :'( and im thanking jeremy and ry6000333 ive never seen jeremy but ive seen ryne many time  :D and i have posted many videos encouraged people to play and ive been playing this game since i was 13 wich im 14 now lol ummmmm thats all :D
He wants mod so badly but he can't even spell Ryans name right.  :D

Pure01owner

Quote from: Vista X on December 14, 2008, 10:24:58 AM
Quote from: dragon lol u on December 13, 2008, 10:56:20 PM
He wants mod so badly but he can't even spell Ryan's name right.  :D
lol great impression
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Flame

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

dragon lol u

aww you like to make fun of me badly thats why im quiting 0.0 and who cares about being a moderator
well.......

Bill

Quote from: dragon lol u on December 27, 2008, 11:06:44 AM
aww you like to make fun of me badly thats why im quiting 0.0 and who cares about being a moderator
well.......

Aww! Don't even joke dude....

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........