News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (May 29, 2011)

Started by Dug, May 29, 2011, 12:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Do you like photography? If so, are you a photographer occasionally?
I love photography, but sadly, i don't own sophisticated Camera.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sean

Whenever I take a picture it comes out much more worse than I intended it to be.

Maybe photoshop could be an essential tool to use.  :o

Daxking

I like those professional pictures, although I can't take them myself... I still like it.

Insomnom

Photography is awesome.
You get to capture a moment in time and have it for.. until you don't. xD
There are a lot of beautiful photographs out there and the way some people can convey messages through them is equally amazing.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

I like looknig at photography, But I am no good at it. But then again, i have Photoshop so I could be /decent/ at it. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

M I K E

Nope, i only sometimes video and take some pics on my shitty phone  ;D