News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

3 Days Ago.

Started by Dug, May 26, 2011, 01:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

This is a photo from 2 days ago.
My cat gave birth 3 days ago in the morning, 4 kittens were born, 2 died instantly as i was told due to me being a moron sleeping instead of checking on her. The next day, the mother was so stupid, she kept Standing/Sitting on them, as they were not visible, after the mother moved, 1 kitten(The one on the left) started waving it's head around, as signs of chocking. My mother and sister went to the vet instantly, but that kitten had died.
All i hope for is that, this one kitten does not hold the same fate, that god has chosen for the others.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

I am sorry to hear this, I hope that kitten does well, Hassan.

:-\

Daxking

Sweet that your cat had kittens, but sad only one left. Hopefully she/he makes it.  :-\

Drunk Mario

Awwww So cute! :3

Sad story though. :'(

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

You should've stay awake and clean their faces from that sh*t, did you do that? With a towel or something..

And check that the mom cat doesnt do something wrong, our cat also sitted on one of its kids and it died  :-\

Insomnom

Don't blame yourself.
This happens quite often with new litters of kittens.
It's actually quite unusual for every kitten to survive the first week.
Depressing, but it happens.

Just do what you can for the one that's left.
Don't do /too/ much though, because of it's age.
The mother wont like that. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on May 26, 2011, 10:28:47 AM

Don't blame yourself.
This happens quite often with new litters of kittens.
It's actually quite unusual for every kitten to survive the first week.
Depressing, but it happens.

Just do what you can for the one that's left.
Don't do /too/ much though, because of it's age.
The mother wont like that. =P
This morning, the last remaining kitten just died like the previous one, it wasn't eating from the mother nor from the baby cat food.
I was told, that the chances are low, due to the mixed breeds. Rest in peace.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Joker

Well..I am so sorry for that..I hope the mother cat give birth to more kittens. :)

Drunk Mario

Aww.. So sad. :'(

At least the mother cat is still Fine though. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

There is always the next litter, but it is still sad that these did not survive.

=\

Kevin

It's not an uncommon thing to happen. I have had Cat's give birth along with our dogs, just about every time we have at least 1 of them die. Sometimes the animal does not know how to be a mother so it happens that the small animal dies, sometimes you need to teach them how to be a parent. I would watch the cat to make sure that this doesn't happen to the last one. Next time the Cat has kittens she will be a lot better.

Dug

Thank you all for your support, the two things that ticks me off is that i didn't even know their gender, and that i could have prevented their deaths by at least trying to insist harder to take them to the vet.