News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

"Wannabe Mods"

Started by Zack, December 13, 2008, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

I just hate people that come on the server for one day thinking they'll get mod by just being nice. Or people saying
Quote from: Dragon Lol U
Rolf I'm going to get Admin and I'll ban you!
I think there should be a rule against this type of behavior.

Bill

Vista, take a look at this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,1025.0.html And then take a look at my reply to it. What is your opinion on it?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Zack

Quote from: Bill on December 13, 2008, 11:26:24 PM
Vista, take a look at this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,1025.0.html And then take a look at my reply to it. What is your opinion on it?
Wow, that's awesome, and that guy "Dragon Lol U" was saying he was getting admin last night because he played for "ages"  :D

Flame

Lol dragon lol u for admin

BigDogg420

People can't just expect to become a Moderator or an Administrator by just being nice or playing for "ages". And if 'dragon lol u' said that hes going to get Admin and ban you that is unacceptable and not be tolerated. Thank you for posting this and i will tell the staff about this. Have a nice day.

BigDogg420
Forum Moderator

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Mia

I dont thnk this will ever change unless an admin puts a rules, I think it will be the same, sure it stinks, sure they say things jsut ot get you mad, idk what im talking about... LoL
BUUT I think that people also ask admin to be admin or a mod, i dont think it will ever change. :S