News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Question of the day! (May 23, 2011)

Started by Francis, May 23, 2011, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Breaking thick concrete with my bare fist, which i successfully did. (I'm a black belt in karate, so atleast i knew what i was doing)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Drunk Mario

Go on 4Chan.

It would be going on this one Ride at this Carnival.. It was this little box(no more than 2 people fit) metal.. it had a bar and stuff and was enclosed, but it shot you STRAIGHT UP at like 60 miles an hour. Not very scary, right? The scary part was, it SPUN. By spun i mean whenever you moved it would flip forwards or backgrounds whilst you are like VERY high up and the whole ride goes around in a circle after the initial launch.

I LOVE doing stuff like this.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

I jumped off of a bridge for fun with my friends.

Dug

Climbed my school's buildings then jumping down from stance by stance, some were 3m in length apart :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

I've ton alot of stuff that would qualify for "crazy".  Don't know where to start.

The most recent thing that I've done that would be "crazy" would be falling twenty feet out of a tree, getting a massive concussion, and walking away from that accident (I actually got up immedietely after it happened, yet my parents still called an ambulance...).
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

Iunno.
Went in reverse on the freeway doing 70m/h around three in the morning for a few miles, just 'cause I was bored?
I lead a boring life.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I walked 8 miles across town at 8 pm in November while wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I had to walk over a river which just happened to make it much worse. My dad finally remembered to pick me up when I was about 200 feet from my house.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 23, 2011, 07:44:46 PM
I walked 8 miles across town at 8 pm in November while wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I had to walk over a river which just happened to make it much worse. My dad finally remembered to pick me up when I was about 200 feet from my house.
It's called a cell phone there buddy, and I know you have one.. ::)

Jumping off bridges isn't all that fun to me anymore.. I gotta get higher up even though i'm terribly afraid of heights. ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

I got my first phone two weeks ago. I did that in November of '09.

M I K E

Jumped 5 metres high on a traompoline and did a double back..

I'm a gymnast so im kinda big ninja in our town, no one else cann pull off the tricks what i do, im also ninja with BMX and MTB :)

Also i sometimes wheelie on my bike in a speed of like 40 km/h and it has a break in the leg, not in hand..

=D

Joker

I jumped 7 stairs..My legs almost broke,lol.