News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the Day! (May 20, 2011)

Started by Dug, May 20, 2011, 05:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

What are you currently studying in life (:?
I'm studying Mass communication, and i hope there will be a possibility for me to get into Political Science.
Also, i'm participating in MUN :D. I represent Russia, and no I will not be talking about fps Russia -.-.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

What is MUN?

I'm not studying anything in particular.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

Studying?

Umm, everything in school i guess, im not that old to study anything like maths only yet...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on May 20, 2011, 09:43:20 AM
Studying?

Umm, everything in school i guess, im not that old to study anything like maths only yet...
Same.. Lol. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Diva La Viva

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pride

I study what my teacher asks me to study. :L

Sad Panda

O My Devil

Daxking

Yeah, just like some answers... Whatever in school. :X

ratman3

Im proboably going into Engineering.  I might minor in Theology though.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Intresting, Mun is short for Model United Nations where students take role playing parts, and represent a country in a UN Committee, we discuss the problems occurring and try to offer solutions, then develop a resolution that would be undertaken :[].
Does anyone know the 5 main country representatives that hold veto power? I doubt anyone would  :-X.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..