News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (May 13, 2011)

Started by Dug, May 13, 2011, 10:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Did you enjoy Pirates of The Caribbean 1,2, and 3?
Well then, Do you think Number 4, will be as exciting :D?
Enjoy Boys and Girls :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

Yh they were a big hit, & the number 4 is supposed to be the most exciting of them all, so im excited....

Kevin

I love the movies to begin with. They are always exciting and funny :D

Dug

Quote from: Kevin on May 13, 2011, 01:42:35 PM
I love the movies to begin with. They are always exciting and funny :D
So true, i want them to make a Special tribute, maybe a look into what will happen 10 years later :P.
Also just to discuss something, do you think they might make a 5th one =o?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

lollol

Z0MG,I Can't Wait For 25th Of April Because I Might Go Watch It That Day,I Really Enjoyed Seeing I,II And III,I Hope We Don't Get Disappointed In IIII,I Watched I,II And III In The Same Day,xD
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

They got rid of Jonney Depp... One of the reasons that I watched those movies was to watch him make a fool of himself :P

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Oo, then you don't have a sense of Caribbean adventure do you :o?

Pride

I loved the first 3, and I am anticipating the 4th.