News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Question of the day! (May 13, 2011)

Started by Dug, May 13, 2011, 10:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Did you enjoy Pirates of The Caribbean 1,2, and 3?
Well then, Do you think Number 4, will be as exciting :D?
Enjoy Boys and Girls :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

Yh they were a big hit, & the number 4 is supposed to be the most exciting of them all, so im excited....

Kevin

I love the movies to begin with. They are always exciting and funny :D

Dug

Quote from: Kevin on May 13, 2011, 01:42:35 PM
I love the movies to begin with. They are always exciting and funny :D
So true, i want them to make a Special tribute, maybe a look into what will happen 10 years later :P.
Also just to discuss something, do you think they might make a 5th one =o?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

lollol

Z0MG,I Can't Wait For 25th Of April Because I Might Go Watch It That Day,I Really Enjoyed Seeing I,II And III,I Hope We Don't Get Disappointed In IIII,I Watched I,II And III In The Same Day,xD
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

They got rid of Jonney Depp... One of the reasons that I watched those movies was to watch him make a fool of himself :P

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Oo, then you don't have a sense of Caribbean adventure do you :o?

Pride

I loved the first 3, and I am anticipating the 4th.