News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Rare Trading Day RTD

Started by xenon85, May 12, 2011, 12:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon85

I got an idea that might be good or bad ill need your feedback. But anyway  i was wondering if anyone would be interested in establishing a day of the week that everyone that wants to trade rares gets together in some area and trades some rares.

P.s. I like to trade rares that's why I'm posting this lol
Whats that in the sky !! its a bird no its a plane Dammit just another cloud

M I K E

Pretty good idea, but im not really trading my rares anymore..

A lot other people will tho..

Dug

Well, this isn't really a surprise to me, also this can lead to scams =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

xenon85

I.m not trying to scam people i just want to trade rares and nobody ever wants to anymore.

Dug

I didn't say you wanted to scam. Forgive me  :). I know how you feel, when no-one wants to exchange rares, and you want to try and find someone trustworthy that can do re-trades cause your just bored =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

xenon85

I know you don't think ill scam Its all good Dug. I just hope to find more players that are in to rares like me

Dug

Yea, but sometimes the issue is the timing. Other times it's the lack of active players =\.