News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Rare Trading Day RTD

Started by xenon85, May 12, 2011, 12:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon85

I got an idea that might be good or bad ill need your feedback. But anyway  i was wondering if anyone would be interested in establishing a day of the week that everyone that wants to trade rares gets together in some area and trades some rares.

P.s. I like to trade rares that's why I'm posting this lol
Whats that in the sky !! its a bird no its a plane Dammit just another cloud

M I K E

Pretty good idea, but im not really trading my rares anymore..

A lot other people will tho..

Dug

Well, this isn't really a surprise to me, also this can lead to scams =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

xenon85

I.m not trying to scam people i just want to trade rares and nobody ever wants to anymore.

Dug

I didn't say you wanted to scam. Forgive me  :). I know how you feel, when no-one wants to exchange rares, and you want to try and find someone trustworthy that can do re-trades cause your just bored =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

xenon85

I know you don't think ill scam Its all good Dug. I just hope to find more players that are in to rares like me

Dug

Yea, but sometimes the issue is the timing. Other times it's the lack of active players =\.