News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Ryan and Jeremy!

Started by Electrify X, May 12, 2011, 09:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

Hello!

I just wanted to say thanks alot to Ryan and Jeremy for making this game! You guys doing a REALLY good job, you make the server so good! Also you're working very fast with the update packs, because I guess you have a life without the PC and worldscape.

Hope the other member of the game love this game and know how good job you're doing!

Thanks alot for making this game!
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

mr riot

I agree with everything that Electrify has said :) you have no idea what my life would be without worldscape :) aka terrible :)

regards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Dug

Don't forget to give them respect, I mean they deserve it...
Thank you Ryan and Jeremy, I love you guys  :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Electrify X

Quote from: Dug link=topi ::)c=10069.msg86945#msg86945 date=1305217654
Don't forget to give them respect, I mean they deserve it...
Thank you Ryan and Jeremy, I love you guys  :).

I give them respect everytime I'm online
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

M I K E

I was going to post a topic like this also :)

I spend time at these forums like 1-4 hours daily, i would be so bored without this!

Thank you so much for keeping up this great server and great community for so mant great years!

Electrify X

Quote from: M I K E on May 12, 2011, 04:03:15 PM
I was going to post a topic like this also :)

I spend time at these forums like 1-4 hours daily, i would be so bored without this!

Thank you so much for keeping up this great server and great community for so mant great years!

Me to, when I'm done with my homework and stuffs like that, WORLDSCAPE COMES!

Pride

I would like to not just thank them for the game, but also for making this great forum.

Thank you.

ratman3

Also, Ryan's been coding a Minecraft server also, not just Worldscape.  More people will join All Go Free with the minecraft server, and it'll bring alot more people to AGF.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: ratman3 on May 13, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
Also, Ryan's been coding a Minecraft server also, not just Worldscape.  More people will join All Go Free with the minecraft server, and it'll bring alot more people to AGF.
That's right. People will probably storm in... and agf staff is doing a great job and so is ry and jeremy.
Strongest rs private server ever.