News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (May 12, 2011)

Started by Dug, May 12, 2011, 02:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

What do you have planned for today, and what do you plan on doing tomorrow :)?
:D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Knight IV

Pride

What do I have planned for today and tomorrow?

SCHOOL.

O My Devil

Today: finish my workshop project, then go to a party at a relatives house.
Tomorrow: Do a presentation about AI (Artificial Intelligence), then go to my friends house, then go party with some girl in the beach till sunrise.

M I K E

Read to chemistry test..And train dungeoneering on RS  ::)

Tomorrow is my brirthday, i think i wont really celebrate it, its just a birthday what is 13th friday

O My Devil

Quote from: M I K E on May 12, 2011, 09:40:42 AM
Read to chemistry test..And train dungeoneering on RS  ::)

Tomorrow is my brirthday, i think i wont really celebrate it, its just a birthday what is 13th friday
Happy Birthday, & good luck on that day..... :P

Electrify X

Today: I'll do some homework then go play some football
Tomorrow: My weekend starts, but I need to study for the exam on wednesday :(
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Insomnom

Today, I work and sleep.
Tomorrow I sleep and work.

I think one of my roommates and I are going to go hunt for a 1000+ puzzle though.
We're not quite sure where to find one offline, nowhere seems to carry them anymore. :\
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

Basically, nothing really.  Possibly do a bit of studying, play Minecraft for a bit, help around the house, then if I have any time left, sleep :P
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Hope you all had fun :D, and will have fun =D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Pride

Well, I do have a movie at school to look forward to...

Remember the Titans.

Dug

Pride