News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden

Started by Sora, May 11, 2011, 04:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Dench

Electrify X

Haha, that's funny! He's the real champion..
Shouldn't this be in /Humor?
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Daxking

Lmaoooo. Great one.  ;)

Dug

This actually made me giggle.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Electrify X

Quote from: Knight IV on May 12, 2011, 06:09:37 AM
I don't get it.

Osama hided from the US, for such a long time, and he's just a man. (that's a pretty good achiviement)
It's also no point with the picture, it's just funny.
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

Wild

lol this made me laugh :p

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Francis

LOL, i already saw this on facebook but this is really funny. xD
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!