News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Crap..

Started by Electrify X, May 09, 2011, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

Hello

For me, this is a very sad day, some on my school f*cked up my ''new'' phone (HTC Desire HD), they failed on the code so many times that it's locked, I can't open the shit -.- It says I need my Google account (Do they except me to remember it, omg?)

So if anyone knows a way out of my situtation (besides bying a new phone, it's expensive-.-) so please help me :]
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Electrify X

Quote from: Program on May 09, 2011, 09:48:47 AM
Sorry I can't help you, I've never owned a HTC phone. You definitively shouldn't have to buy a new phone for something like that.. do a bit of googling.

I tried, alot! but the freaky phone wont work..
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

M I K E

Did you buy the phone from a shop?

Ask there..?

gomes97

bring him back and asked a new one.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Electrify X

I really loves my dad atm, he called the fools and they made it.. It's just like a new one :]

Please close this post?