News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What's the moment you cried from real sadness?

Started by Knight IV, May 08, 2011, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O My Devil

"A guy never cry"

U can use this quote to never show any 1 ur tears accept when ur alone & no 1 can hear u...

Dug

Quote from: O My Devil on May 11, 2011, 10:28:31 PM
"A guy never cry"
U can use this quote to never show any 1 ur tears accept when ur alone & no 1 can hear u...
Except you mean, and i full disagree.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Dude..Keeping your tears in your eyes hurts.

O My Devil

Insomnom

Crying isn't necessarily something you'd want to flaunt, but it certainty isn't anything you should be bothered about hiding.
Especially if you have real friends and close family.  ::)
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

As for my answer, probably nearly every time I've left my grandmother for a long time, aside from the last time (which is when I came back out here, from Cali).
I used to fear that, because she's old, I'd never see her again because she'd kick the bucket. =P
I now know though that there are other means of communication, I can always visit and if it does happen that's just a part of life that I'll deal with when the time comes.

There are other, more personal, times-- of course.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

M I K E

Quote from: Program on May 08, 2011, 08:43:37 PM
When my old cat died way back when. Wasn't an easy time. :/

I was really sad for like months when my first much loved cat Elvis died  :-\

I have two white cats now and i would die for them..

Flandre

Hmm, never. Not since before I was, say, nine or eight, but a lot of things we cry over before then tend to not have been worth crying over.
Uhm. Closest anyways is whenever I think about someone/thing suffering too much. I always put myself in everybody's 'shoes', even for little reasons.

My cat(kitten then, kind of) Sasha, after being neutered when she was(I'm guessing here, I could easily be like 7 months off) 8 months old got sick (I don't really remember why.) And by sick I mean very, very messed up. It was some sort of reaction to the surgery I think, but from allergies or immune response or what, I don't know.
Just that it was so terrible it depressed me for four hours(Until I fell asleep), wherein I pretty much sat around doing nothing. Not crying, but close. I'm not afraid to cry or anything, I guess I just don't.

Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.
Okay, that's going in my signature.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM