News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What's the moment you cried from real sadness?

Started by Knight IV, May 08, 2011, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O My Devil

"A guy never cry"

U can use this quote to never show any 1 ur tears accept when ur alone & no 1 can hear u...

Dug

Quote from: O My Devil on May 11, 2011, 10:28:31 PM
"A guy never cry"
U can use this quote to never show any 1 ur tears accept when ur alone & no 1 can hear u...
Except you mean, and i full disagree.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Dude..Keeping your tears in your eyes hurts.

O My Devil

Insomnom

Crying isn't necessarily something you'd want to flaunt, but it certainty isn't anything you should be bothered about hiding.
Especially if you have real friends and close family.  ::)
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

As for my answer, probably nearly every time I've left my grandmother for a long time, aside from the last time (which is when I came back out here, from Cali).
I used to fear that, because she's old, I'd never see her again because she'd kick the bucket. =P
I now know though that there are other means of communication, I can always visit and if it does happen that's just a part of life that I'll deal with when the time comes.

There are other, more personal, times-- of course.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

M I K E

Quote from: Program on May 08, 2011, 08:43:37 PM
When my old cat died way back when. Wasn't an easy time. :/

I was really sad for like months when my first much loved cat Elvis died  :-\

I have two white cats now and i would die for them..

Flandre

Hmm, never. Not since before I was, say, nine or eight, but a lot of things we cry over before then tend to not have been worth crying over.
Uhm. Closest anyways is whenever I think about someone/thing suffering too much. I always put myself in everybody's 'shoes', even for little reasons.

My cat(kitten then, kind of) Sasha, after being neutered when she was(I'm guessing here, I could easily be like 7 months off) 8 months old got sick (I don't really remember why.) And by sick I mean very, very messed up. It was some sort of reaction to the surgery I think, but from allergies or immune response or what, I don't know.
Just that it was so terrible it depressed me for four hours(Until I fell asleep), wherein I pretty much sat around doing nothing. Not crying, but close. I'm not afraid to cry or anything, I guess I just don't.

Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.
Okay, that's going in my signature.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM