News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Double XP weekend?

Started by Electrify X, May 08, 2011, 05:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Dug

Even if this were to happen, I suggest it be only 2 hours per week for a period of 2 weeks.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Electrify X

Quote from: Dug on May 13, 2011, 08:27:03 AM
Even if this were to happen, I suggest it be only 2 hours per week for a period of 2 weeks.

Or just a weekend, 2 hours each day..
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Dug

For a weekend only, which means 2 days? Then i would suggest 1 hour only :[]. We don't want people getting there smithing and mining up passing Jose now do we : )?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Queensland

I've played a little bit, I think the skill experience is fast enough.