News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

About Mods/Admins

Started by pooner, May 16, 2008, 01:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pooner

:)For many of you players who want to be a mod or an admin, dont ask any admins(jeremy,ry,max) because first of all you cannot become an admin on this server PERIOD! Mods on the other hand yes you can be a mod. dont ask, to be a mod is really hard, and rare. you cannot have any blackmarks..(bans,mutes,ect.) also mods are rarely given out. if you want to become a mod just play a nice player dont have any offences, help other players and would you please just STOP BUGGING THE ADMINS!! Thankyou ;D

Cavallers

nice information now most of the players wont ask for mod/admin to Jeremy or ry.

;D ;D

-Cavallers

Con1887

Quote from: pooner on May 16, 2008, 01:09:09 AM
:)For many of you players who want to be a mod or an admin, dont ask any admins(jeremy,ry,max) because first of all you cannot become an admin on this server PERIOD! Mods on the other hand yes you can be a mod. dont ask, to be a mod is really hard, and rare. you cannot have any blackmarks..(bans,mutes,ect.) also mods are rarely given out. if you want to become a mod just play a nice player dont have any offences, help other players and would you please just STOP BUGGING THE ADMINS!! Thankyou ;D

Thank you for give this valuable information. I'd like to add something, you will have to Earn Player-Moderator, I wanted to add this because some viewers mite not have read this topic clear enough to understand what pooner explained. :)

Thank for reading and have a fabulous Day.  -Con1887

hotqueen11

yea no asking lolz!!!!!!! roflmao!!!! its bad it it is true u cant come admin unless theres a good reson but never gonna hapen so try ur best to get mod!!!!!! its good for the soul! lolz
i fail......

Chris Bud

Well pooner,

I think you could clean up your post abit. It's alittle unorganized... ;) Good job though, good initiative :D

~Chris

kaelan

Thanks for posting this!  :).

Ryan7

Thank you for posting this, a good reminder for all the players whom want to be a mod.

Flamer7.

url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Chaoslancex

this is true this is a good reminder to everyone. :D

good job, pooner keep up the good job. ;)

chaos..

Ry60003333

This was started in May. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.