News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Time passes like winddd.

Started by Knight IV, April 25, 2011, 06:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight IV

Yeah I am totally annoyed about this damn thing..I can't study or enjoy my break or enjoy my time on the internet..The time is just going nothing but poof?
So what is your thoughts?

Knight IV

I totally agree the time is just going away...Like the every day is like the other? School-Study-sleep and all over again?

Insomnom

Welcome to life.
You don't want routine?
Either become rich and travel or begin your life as a nomad.

Time goes by fast when you're occupied, entertained and the like because you stop thinking about time.
Stare at a clock? =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

Time goes by when you are having fun/entertained well. If you want this night to be over or whatever, it will seem REALLY long.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

When i didn't see my dad in a long time the day goes by really fast, one second its 3:00, we take a stroll in the park and it's already 6:30  :'(
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

ratman3

When you don't have anything to do, time goes by shortly.  When you have something to do, it goes by much faster.  When I was playing WS alot during my Spring Break, I didn't realize that it was almost over, when I had to set my alarm clock today.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Indeed, now that i think about my old School days, I keep thinking how on earth did i pass time by. I just wish i could have 2 lives..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Guys I am talking not about enjoy time or doing nothing with your life/time..I am saying..In old days the time used to pass slower or...Like that.

ratman3

Quote from: Knight IV on April 28, 2011, 09:38:18 AM
Guys I am talking not about enjoy time or doing nothing with your life/time..I am saying..In old days the time used to pass slower or...Like that.

I remember, way back in like First grade, when it felt like that School literally lasted forever... Now, it feels like that life keeps on going faster than it did last year. 
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Knight IV

Quote from: ratman3 on April 28, 2011, 06:23:18 PM
Quote from: Knight IV on April 28, 2011, 09:38:18 AM

I remember, way back in like First grade, when it felt like that School literally lasted forever... Now, it feels like that life keeps on going faster than it did last year. 
Yes..That's weird.

dieknowsawr

I hate it.. Even summer, which is 2 months long goes by so fast!!

Jake

Stop having fun then. It's scientifically proven that time goes faster when you're having fun.

Knight IV

Quote from: Terror on April 30, 2011, 02:33:09 AM
Stop having fun then. It's scientifically proven that time goes faster when you're having fun.

What..?
How not to have fun?

Insomnom

Quote from: Knight IV on April 30, 2011, 05:39:54 PM

What..?
How not to have fun?

Seriously..?
Please tell me you're kidding.
Not everything in life is fun.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Knight IV

Quote from: Insomnom on April 30, 2011, 05:41:45 PM
Quote from: Knight IV on April 30, 2011, 05:39:54 PM

What..?
How not to have fun?

Seriously..?
Please tell me you're kidding.
Not everything in life is fun.
Yes..I know and I am one of them..But sometimes I feel that life is great and sometimes i feel that life is bad..Or whatever..
Just talking about it is impossible to every single person not to have fun..Even an hour each day.